Fully inclusive and a number of membership options.
Welcome to our Membership page!
We have many packages to suit all players and families, please click the “Membership Options” link to see all our membership subscriptions and prices. *Due to the Coronavirus Membership will be from 1st July 2020 to 31st March 2021
- LTA accredited coaches, lessons for children and adults.
- Access to the school Sports Hall for winter indoor mini tennis coaching and other tennis activities.
- Weekday court availability from 4.30pm – 10pm during term time.
- Weekend availablity from 8.30am – 10pm plus school holidays.
- Club sessions include free floodlighting.
- Important Advice for Players in Lockdown
- Yearly availabilty of six international sized Tennis Courts.
- 3 Floodlit Macadam courts with longer run backs and wider side runs for better playing experiences.
- 3 cushioned Acrylic courts benefits reduced jarring on player joints.
- Purpose built club house with toilet facilities.
- Catering facilities and TV lounge.
- Secure garden with outdoor seating.
We offer lots of opportunities for tennis players to improve their standard and LTA rating by taking part in both internal and external competitions.
Click here to follow the Avon Senior leagues
Click here to follow Junior league
- SENIOR LTA LEAGUES – Play competitive tennis by playing in the Avon County Doubles leagues all year including Summer, late Summer and Winter divisions.
- SENIOR CLUB PLAY – All members are welcome to play club tennis on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7.00pm. Floodlight play is available so you can play until 10.00pm.
- JUNIOR COMPETITION – Junior players can take part in regular termly tournaments at the club, Summer and Winter County leagues, Road to Wimbledon competition, Club Championships, categories for Boys and Girls by age groups.
- SENIOR and JUNIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS – Play against the best players in the club for the Rodway Hill Tennis Trophy, categories include Men’s, Ladies and Doubles once a year.
- SOCIAL TENNIS – Additional playing events include internal matches, singles competition, as well as social competitive tennis, charity days, Generation tournaments and our special Tea and Tennis days for all the family to enjoy.